Business Meeting Minutes
September 04, 2013
CALL TO ORDER – 2000
SECRETARY’S REPORT –To Be Posted
TREASURERS REPORT BILLS/CLAIMS – Start: $233,463.50 End: 22,637.75
NEW MEMBERS – Have new applicant; Wes w/ AP city. To be interviewed Wednesday
- Delinquent training list updated. (Megan VanSchepen)
- This Month’s training. September 18 TBD Maybe joint Fire/EMS Triage deal. Dave B. or Jesse to plan.
- Web Site Update: Ericka Ehret
- ICS 100/200 Delinquent list is posted. – Get it done.
- Photo ID change sheet. (Table)
- Project Lifesaver (Table)
- Audit –Final Completed awaiting report. – Final cost $4,089.39
- Sign auction income 6,400.00( $450 yet to be collected)
- Annual Aerial Testing – Waiting to hear.
- Credentialing System and information. – ID card w/ all credentials attached and information in a “Cloud” accessible w/ a scanner.
Budget Purchase Request:
Ordered Not received.
To Purchase (Approved for purchase)
– 1 pairs of boots
– 4 Float Coats
– 2 Mustang Suits
– 1 Dry Suit
– Hoods 10 $400
– I am Responding $3,000
– Sets of Bunker Gear $10,000
– Harness’s for Bunker Gear $3,000
– Panasonic Tough Book with Wireless applications $3,500
– Fire Prevention Week Kit $250.00
- Kudo’s, Congrats, Announcements –
- Happy Birthday Dave B. 9-25
- Andy VanSchepen 5 Years of Service
- Andy Yungbluth 2 Years of Service
- Thank You’s (Connie at AP for Card)
- New Door Code – 214 (Remember Valentines day.)
- Fire Department Family Picnic October 6 1200 noon at Sawmill park.
- Christmas Party Planning Committee – Dave N and whoever else.
- Discussion on Responses/Events-. Missing Person, Fire Alarm (The Inn)
- Sibley Fire Department Elevator Burn September 22, 2013- 0630 at their station for briefing. Breakfast provided. 493 and 501 if personnel to go.
- Scott Schaben Senate Bid – Support sign up passed around.
- Upcoming Events: See List
- New hip level fill pipe put in AP station. Be extremely careful turning on and off. Do not jerk on it or any hose attached. This is attached to the City Hall main water supply.
DIVE TEAM REPORT– Training Sunday September 15th.
EMS TEAM REPORT- Complete Reports, Complete Log
COMMUNICATION REPORT– None.
PART TIME STAFF’S REPORT- Not present.
MEMBERSHIP VOTES OFF PROBATION: None
TRUCK COMMITTEE UPDATE: Boat is in. If interested in maintenance see Chris. Truck scheduled completion in Oct/Nov.
EM communications plan to be going into effect. 3x Ground Ops channels.
Individual ID #s changing. 4 digits now(59–). See Chris for list. Truck #s undecided.
MEETING ADJOURNMENT– 2100
Upcoming Events Posted